Monday 28 January 2013

Hello Blog World!

My name is Natalie Bryans, I am a fourth year communications major interested in exploring and creating discussions rooted in various forms of communication, interaction and the public sphere. I created this blog to further discuss the topics examined in the course Citizen Media and The Public Sphere. With this blog I will discuss these topics as well as add my own personal opinion, experiences and style to them. I welcome everyone to discuss and leave comments throughout the semester to share your own personal opinions and collectively develop new ideas. The ongoing debate about participatory media, whether it stimulates effective freedom of speech and the flow of information within the public sphere will be the undertone of my blog, in the midst of analyzing several forms of citizen media.
I hope this blog will foster compelling discussions with everyone!
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment